Easter Holiday Clubs
SCL Active Heroes - February Half Term 2023 at Wessex Primary School
SPRING TERM Clubs - 2023
SCL Holiday Club at Wessex Primary School - Monday 19th to Friday 23rd December 2022
Holiday Activities & Food Programme - Christmas 2022
Inset Day Activities with Maidenhead United FC - Monday 31st October 2022
SCL Active : October Half Term Club at Wessex Primary
WESSEX SCHOOL RUN CLUBS
All parents have been notified regarding Wessex teacher run clubs. If you have any queries please contact the school office.
Autumn Term 2022 - External Clubs
Sander Street Dance: Mondays 3.20-4.20pm, Years 1-6
AS Judo Flyer - Summer 2022
Clubs List SUMMER TERM 2022
Clubs List - Spring Term 2022
Cox Green After School Club
An After-School Club also operates from Wessex, run by the Cox Green After School Club, where children are looked after until 5.45pm during term time.
The After-School club can be contacted on 07949 036096.
Booking forms are available from the club directly and payments can be made by cheque or Childcare vouchers.
Our Breakfast Club provides a healthy breakfast and activities from 7:50am – 9am during term time in the Lower School Hall. Only bookings via ScoPay will now be accepted. 48 hours notice is needed to cancel a session which the money will be refunded back to your account.
- Book via ScoPay
- Pay via Childcare vouchers (you MUST book on ScoPay first)
- Available for all children from Reception to Year 6, subject to availability
- Food for breakfast may not be brought in from home
- The charge for the club will be £4.50 per child per session
- Payment must be made at the time of booking and is non-refundable via Scopay or Childcare vouchers
- Parents must sign their children into the club in the morning
- Children in Upper School may leave Breakfast Club at 8.45 with written permission from their parents
- Please note there will be a limit on the number of children taken on a daily basis due to the facilities available and once this quota is reached then unfortunately, we will be unable to accommodate your child/children