Little Tanks Drama Club - Thursdays after school at Wessex Primary School
Clubs List - Spring Term 2022
Little Tanks Spring Term 2022
**The new term starts Thursday 20th January 2022**
Bookings are now **OPEN** for Little Tanks after school drama club for the spring term 2022, giving you an opportunity to secure your child’s space before the new after school drama club starts on Thursday 20th January 2022.
The start of term normally generates a surge of applications therefore if you are interested, please complete payment to avoid disappointment as there are currently now only 14 spaces available.
- Application form, including term dates – Click here to complete
- Account Name: Little Tanks Ltd
- Account Number: 9949 3876
- Sort Code: 60-83-71
- Reference: WS followed by your child’s name
- Amount: £60.00
- Both the form & fee via bank transfer are required to be submitted to secure your child’s space.
We look forward to welcoming your child to Little Tanks next term and working on developing their confidence skills.
If you have any queries, please contact: email@example.com
Spanish Afterschool Club Spring Term
AS Judo - Spring Term 2022
Goat Club - January to April 2022 - For Year 5 and Year 4 Children
iPro Football Coaching - January to April 2022
KS2 Sewing Club Spring Term - January to March 2022
Cox Green After School Club
An After-School Club also operates from Wessex, run by the Cox Green After School Club, where children are looked after until 5.45pm during term time.
The After-School club can be contacted on 07949 036096.
Booking forms are available from the club directly and payments can be made by cheque or Childcare vouchers.
Our Breakfast Club provides a healthy breakfast and activities from 7:50am – 9am during term time in the Lower School Hall. Only bookings via ScoPay will now be accepted. 48 hours notice is needed to cancel a session which the money will be refunded back to your account.
- Book via ScoPay
- Pay via Childcare vouchers (you MUST book on ScoPay first)
- Available for all children from Reception to Year 6, subject to availability
- Food for breakfast may not be brought in from home
- The charge for the club will be £4.50 per child per session
- Payment must be made at the time of booking and is non-refundable via Scopay or Childcare vouchers
- Parents must sign their children into the club in the morning
- Children in Upper School may leave Breakfast Club at 8.45 with written permission from their parents
- Please note there will be a limit on the number of children taken on a daily basis due to the facilities available and once this quota is reached then unfortunately, we will be unable to accommodate your child/children