Year 4 Teacher. Salary main scale 1 – 3
Commence January 2022 or sooner
Working Pattern: 0.4 / 2 days
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date:18/10/2021 Interviews: 21/10/2021
Wessex Primary School is looking for a passionate, creative and caring class teacher to join our team of dedicated staff and amazing children.
We are looking for:
- Someone with a passion to deliver a creative and thematic curriculum and who brings learning to life.
- A teacher who inspires the children to reach their full potential.
- A caring and nurturing approach to supporting children.
- Someone who loves learning and has high expectations of themselves and others.
We can offer:
- A supportive, happy and friendly school.
- A forward thinking and creative team of teachers and senior leaders
- Children who are eager to please and who love learning.
- Great grounds and learning environments.
- Not forgetting our school goats Poppy and Lilly.
Visits to the school are welcomed and actively encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment with the Head Teacher.
Please download the application forms and return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
EQTs are welcome to apply.
Wessex Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.